Aerospace Medicine Case Management — Minneapolis–St Paul, MN — Air Force Reserve
Aerospace Medicine Case Management
Minneapolis–St Paul, MN
Hours: 16 hours — 2 days per month
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking an Aerospace Medicine Physician to review medical records, make medical recommendations/decision to appropriate approval authority.
Cases involve: Access Exams and Waivers ( enlisted and commissioned) IFCI exam and waiver, IFC2 waiver, Continued Flying Class II Waivers, LOD, and any full DES case submitted to PEB whether MEB or WWD.
Requirements: in depth knowledge and past experience in Aerospace Medicine, Medical Standards, Special Examinations Techniques, Occupational Health and Medical Case Management.
- Medical Degree or Doctor o Osteopathy Degree from accredited school of Medical or Osteopathy
- Board Certification/Board Eligible in Aerospace Medicine preferred
- Graduate of USAF School of Aerospace Medicine and/or equivalents accredited program
- Valid, Full, Active, Unrestricted medical licenses in good standing from any US Jurisdiction. Shall have history of adverse actions against physician in the last 10 years
- 3-7 years’ experience and in depth knowledge of USAF Aerospace Medicine Enterprise, Flight and Operation Medicine and Air Force standards
- Minimum of 3 of the last 10 years of reserve USAF Flight Surgeon experience
- Proficiency in the use of MHS/AFMS enterprise software, ASIMS, PEPP, AIMWITS,AHKTA, HAIMS and JLV
- Experience communication above Wing level (NAF, MAJCOM, HQ) highly encouraged with strong writing and communication skills with ability to articulate strategic initiatives in tactical level execution
This position will perform services at Minneapolis–St Paul, MN AFRC for a total of 16 hours per month
Argent offers competive rates and flexible time off.
Argent Technologies staffs 62% of the Flight Medicine Physicians worldwide!
or APPLY NOW!