Family Medicine Physician — McGuire AFB, NJ
Family Medicine Physician
McGuire AFB, NJ
Provide Out-Patient Family Medicine services to eligible members of the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) at McGuire AFB, NJ
- Shall be a MD or DO from accredited university
- Possess current Board Certified
- Completion of accredited Family Medicine residency
- Possess current, unrestricted medical license to practice medicine
- Possess current NPI# and DEA
- Possess BLS ACLS and PALS certification
- Ability to complete favorable clinical privileging
- Ability to complete favorable background check
- Ability to complete Security Check
Argent Technologies staffs 62% of the Flight Medicine Physicians worldwide!
For details and to apply, please contact Pamela Patton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210.888.1876
or APPLY NOW!