Flight Medicine Physician — Holloman AFB, NM
Flight Medicine Physician
Holloman AFB, NM
Shall provide Out-Patient Flight Medicine services to eligible members of the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) in Flight Medicine at Holloman Air Force Base, NM.
- Shall be a MD or DO from accredited university
- Possess current Board Certification in Aerospace Medicine is recommended OR must show proof of completion of any medical residency program and have a minimum of 3 years military Flight Surgeon experience
- Possess current, unrestricted medical license to practice medicine
- Shall have 35 hours of direct patient care in the past year
- Shall have 3 years experience in the last 10 years as a privileged flight surgeon at a US Military Installation
- Possess current NPI# and DEA
- Possess BLS ACLS and PALS certification
- Ability to complete favorable clinical privileging
- Ability to complete favorable background check
- Ability to complete Security Check
Argent Technologies staffs 62% of the Flight Medicine Physicians worldwide!
For details and to apply, please contact Pamela Patton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210.888.1876
or APPLY NOW!