Family Medicine Physician — Holloman AFB, NM
Family Medicine Physician
Holloman AFB, NM
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking a full time Family Medicine Physician for McClellan AFB, CA
No Weekends * No Federal Holidays * No On-call
The Family Medicine Physician will provide outpatient health care to qualifying beneficiaries of the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) at Travis AFB, CA, as scheduled by the Government. Care shall include but not be limited to continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to entire family regardless of sex, age, or type of problem. Maintain a program of comprehensive health for the family unit, to include preventive medicine, behavioral sciences, and community health. The Family Medicine Physician may become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a PCM, will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of assigned patients.
- MD/DO from an accredited school of medicine
- Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency
- Must be board eligible by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine (AOBFM) within the last 2 years (unless the candidate meets the criteria of having completed residency within the last year)
- Must have graduated from an accredited Family Practice residency within one year of hire OR have a minimum of 5 years experience in Family Practice
- Possess a current/unrestricted medical license to practice in any US jurisdiction
- Possess current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration.
- Provide current NPI#
- Possess current BLS, ACLS & PALS
- Complete favorable background check and credentialing
- Complete favorable Drug Screen
Argent Technologies staffs 62% of the Flight Medicine Physicians worldwide!
For details and to apply, contact Pamela Patton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210.888.1876
or APPLY NOW!