Internal Medicine Physician — Nellis AFB, NV
Internal Medicine Physician
Nellis AFB, NV
Provide Internal Medicine services to eligible members of the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) at Nellis AFB, NV.
- Shall be a MD or DO from accredited university
- Possess current Board Certification
- Completion of residency or fellowship in Internal Medicine
- Possess current, unrestricted medical license to practice medicine
- Possess BLS certification
- Ability to complete favorable clinical privileging
- Ability to complete favorable background check
- Ability to complete Security Check
- Employed in the practice of or training in Internal Medicine within 24 of the past 36 months
** Requires On Call every 5-6 weeks with Intensivist
Argent Technologies staffs 62% of the Flight Medicine Physicians worldwide!
For details and to apply, please contact Pamela Patton at email@example.com or 210.888.1876
or APPLY NOW!