Instructor Functional Support Medicine - USAFSAM, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
USAF School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM)
Instructor Functional Support Medicine
En Route Care Training Department
Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
INTRODUCTION: The 711th Human Performance Wing (711 HPW), headquartered at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, is the first human-centric warfare wing to consolidate human performance research, education and consultation under a single organization. Established under the Air Force Research Laboratory, the 711 HPW is comprised of the Airman Systems Directorate (RH), the United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM) and the Human Systems Integration Directorate (HP). The Wing delivers unparalleled capability to the Air Force through a combination of world class infrastructure and expertise of its diverse workforce of military, civilian and contractor personnel encompassing 75 occupational specialties including science and engineering, occupational health and safety, medical professions, technicians, educators, and business operations and support.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES: This Task Order is issued under the 711 Human Performance Wing Mission Support Services Basic Contract. This effort includes tasks and activities to be performed by the contractor in support of the USAFSAM. The contractor assistance shall be for use by the EN Route Care Training Department (ET) to support the instructor functional support for the courses and programs within the organization. The contractor will provide technically qualified personnel to perform the tasks outlined in the following paragraphs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Previous Aircrew Training systems teaching experience.
- Must be a qualified Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) instructor. Previous CCAF instructor experience with ability to qualify as a returning instructor applies.
- Must attend or have completed Basic Instructor Course (BIC) and all requirements associated with certification prior to course instruction.
- Requires an Associate’s degree and at least 2 years of teaching experience.
- Instructors shall be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and able to incorporate programs to include Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Knowledge and understanding of curriculum development and delivery principles is mandatory. Knowledge of CCAF curriculum and instructor requirements is required.
- Contractor must have a Non-Disclosure Agreement in place with their company, and the company must provide a copy to the Program Manager of this task order. This is necessary in order to mitigate transfer of any confidential, proprietary and/or sensitive information while in this position.
- Master Instructor certification and/or 250+ teaching hours highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an education related field.
(Highly Desired Qualifications)
*Some positions have additional requirements. For a full, complete, and more detailed account of the requirements for these positions please click below:
USAFSAM Instructor Functional Support Medicine Requirements
Argent is the #1 provider of contract Flight Medicine Physicians to US Military installations worldwide
We offer competitive rates and flexible time off.
If you or someone you know may be interested, please send your CV and availability to:
Dr Romie Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Pamela Patton at email@example.com
or APPLY NOW!
Argent is an SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) specializing in the provision and management
of Healthcare Professionals to the US Military, Veterans Administration,
and Federal Corrections Complexes nationwide.