Family Practice/Internal Medicine Physicians — Veterans Health Administration
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking 4 full-time, on site, Board Certified Family or Internal Medicine Physicians for contract bids within the VA Health Care System.
Ralph H. Johnson VA Health Care System (or CBOC locations), Charleston SC, 29401
|North Charleston Annex
6450 Rivers Ave, North Charleston SC 29406
2418 NNPTC Circle, Goose Creek, SC 29445
1 Pinckney Blvd, Beaufort SC, 29902
500 East Oglethorpe Highway, Hinesville GA 31313
1800 Airpark Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
1170 Shawnee St, Savannah, GA 31419
The Primary Care Physician shall cover the range of Primary Care services as would be provided in a state-of-the-art health care facility and the standard of care shall be of a quality, meeting or exceeding currently recognized national standards as established by:
- Education: MD/DO from a U.S. accredited school of medicine
- Foreign Students: possess certification of ECFMG or Fifth Pathway
- License: Possess and Maintain current, unrestricted Medical License in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia) when services are performed onsite on VA property
- Contractor’s physician(s) who have current, full and unrestricted licenses in one or more states, but who have, or ever had, a license restricted, suspended, revoked, voluntarily revoked, voluntarily surrendered pending action or denied upon application will not be considered for the purposes of this contract
- Board Certification: Shall be Board Certified by the American Board of Medicine (ABFM) or the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Life Support: Possess and Maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or equivalency
- CME: Possess, Maintain and provide proof of continuing education courses (CME) required for maintaining certification
- NPI: Possess National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- DEA: Possess and Maintain current DEA registration
- Technical Proficiency: Physician(s) shall be technically proficient in the skills necessary to fulfill the government’s requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently. Contractor shall provide documents upon request of the CO/COR to verify current and ongoing competency, skills, certification and/or licensure related to the provision of care, treatment and/or services performed. Contractor shall provide verifiable evidence of all educational and training experiences including any gaps in educational history for all Contractor’s physician(s)and Contractor’s physician(s) shall be responsible for abiding by the Facility's Medical Staff By-Laws, rules, and regulations (referenced herein) that govern medical staff behavior.
*Some positions have additional or alternate requirements. For a full, complete, and more detailed account of these positions and their requirements, please click below:
Argent is the #1 provider of contract Flight Medicine Physicians to US Military installations worldwide
We offer competitive rates and flexible time off.
or APPLY NOW!
Argent is an SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) specializing in the provision and management
of Healthcare Professionals to the US Military, Veterans Administration,
and Federal Corrections Complexes nationwide.