General Medicine Physicians
Federal Bureau of Prisons Northeast Region (NER) - TELEMEDICINE SERVICES
Federal Bureau of Prisons, Terminal Island, CA
Monday – Friday
No Federal Holidays
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications*
- Possess and Maintain active, current, unrestricted license to perform Medicine in the U.S.
- MD/DO: Must be a Graduate of an accredited U.S. School of Medicine and provide copies of diploma(s
- Able to pass a drug screening
- Able to pass a law enforcement agency background check.
- Provide and Maintain copy of malpractice insurance
*Some positions have additional or alternate requirements. For a full, complete, and more detailed account of the requirements for these positions please click below:
Argent is the #1 provider of contract Flight Medicine Physicians to US Military installations worldwide
We offer competitive rates and flexible time off.
or APPLY NOW!
Argent is an SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) specializing in the provision and management
of Healthcare Professionals to the US Military, Veterans Administration,
and Federal Corrections Complexes nationwide.