Family Medicine Physician
Taos-Picuris Indian Health Service Unit (TPSU)
1090 Goat Springs Road
Taos, NM 87571
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to provide a full range of Medical services including evaluation, diagnosis, consultation & referral, specialty referrals for outpatients of all ages at the Taos-Picuris Indian Health Service Unit (IHS) in Taos, NM.
- The contractor must possess a current, active, full, and unrestricted license or registration as a Physician from a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- The contractor will be required to possess a Medical School (MD or DO); Internship; ACGME approved residency program.
- The contractor will be required to have 3 years of experience in diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of adult and pediatric conditions.
- The contractor must be Board Eligible or Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- The contractor must have their current Basic Life Support or Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Provide three written verifiable reference letters addressing reliability and suitability.
- The contractor must receive a seasonal influenza vaccination by October 31 of each year or have on file a valid medical or religious exemption and all required immunizations.
- The contractor must provide a valid state driver’s license.
- The Information Systems Security Awareness (ISSA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Privacy Act training, etc. is a requirement and must be completed.
- The contractor will follow privileging process in which the medical staff and the governing body of an I/T/U health care facility establish the manner in which a health care provider will be allowed to practice in the facility taking into consideration the capabilities of the provider, limitations of the facility, support staff, and mission of the health care facility.
- Ability to complete favorable background and security check
- Provide copy of current Medical Malpractice Insurance
*Some positions have additional requirements. For a full, complete, and more detailed account of the requirements for these positions please click below:
Argent is the #1 provider of contract Flight Medicine Physicians to US Military installations worldwide
We offer competitive rates and flexible time off.
or APPLY NOW!
Argent is an SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) specializing in the provision and management
of Healthcare Professionals to the US Military, Veterans Administration,
and Federal Corrections Complexes nationwide.