General Practitioner - Federal Bureau of Prisons
McCreary United States Penitenary, Pine Knot, KY
Provide Physician services to inmates at the McCreary United States Penitenary, Pine Knot, Kentucky.
Minimum Qualifications: Physicians must possess:
- License: Current, active, unrestricted medical license to practice
- Current Board Certification or Board Eligible
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Provide photocopies of documents evidencing education, license, Board Certification and training
- A working knowledge of policy, procedures, and standards as described by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
- Ability to complete favorable Drug Screening, Credentialing and Background Check
Health Requirements Provide evidence of:
Free of communicable diseases & recent testing for tuberculosis
Argent Technologies staffs 62% of the Flight Medicine Physicians worldwide!
If you or someone you know may be interested, please send your CV and availability to:
or APPLY NOW!