RN — Cardiac Care - US Air Force
Nellis Air Force Base, NV
The Cardiac Care RN will provide inpatient services to eligible members of the Military Treatment Facility at Mike O'Callaghan Hospital, Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV.
- BSN from accredited school of nursing
- Possess current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a RN
- Possess current BLS and ACLS
- 1 year of experience in nursing after graduation. 12 months experience in Cardiac Catheterization laboratory, or Critical Care Unit or Emergency Room or Step Down dacridology unit or combination there of.
- M-F 0730-430pm/40 hours per week.
- May be required to work occasional Saturday or Sunday.
Argent Technologies staffs 62% of the Flight Medicine Physicians worldwide!
Contact Pamela Patton at email@example.com or 210.888.1876
or APPLY NOW!