Family Medicine Physician
Buckley Air Force Base, Aurora, CO
Argent Technologies, LLC is urgently seeking a Family Medicine Physician to provide Outpatient Family Medicine Clinic/Primary Care, managing diagnosis, medication and deciding the plan of care for the patients at Buckley AFB, CO
This is an Immediate need for a contract Physician to work through 29 September 2021
Monday through Friday 0730-1630 – 40 hours per week.
No Fed Holidays, No On-Call, No Weekends
- Education: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.). Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained (e.g. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC), College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
- Foreign Trained Physicians: A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States. Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the U.S. Medical Licensing Examination
- Experience: Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in a Family Medicine or Primacy Care clinic & be familiar with organization structure and operation methods of Air Force
- Board Certification: Must be Board eligible or Board certified
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship and residency program (corresponding to the specialty required in the TO) which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association. Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting (i.e., a 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training). For purposes of this requirement, graduate training programs include only those internship, residency, and fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada. Descriptions of such programs are described below.
- An internship program involves broadly based clinical practice in which physicians acquire experience in treating a variety of medical problems under supervision (e.g., internal medicine, surgery, general practice, obstetrics-gynecology, and pediatrics). Such programs are in hospitals or other institutions accredited for internship training an appropriate accrediting body.
- A residency program involves training in a specialized field of medicine in a hospital or an institution accredited for training in the specialty by an appropriate accrediting body.
- A fellowship program involves advanced training (beyond residency training) in a given medical specialty in either a clinical or research setting in a hospital or an institution accredited in the United States for such training.
- Possess current BLS
- License: Possess Current, full, active and unrestricted license to practice Medicine in any state
- Ability to complete favorable clinical privileging and USG security check
- Familiar with organization structure and operation methods of Air Force
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills. Effectively use correct grammar and spelling in all written communications.
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the MTF.
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocols.
Argent Technologies staffs 62% of the Flight Medicine Physicians worldwide!
Contact Pamela Patton at email@example.com or 210.888.1876
or APPLY NOW!