Family Medicine Physician
Travis Air Force Base, CA
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for Travis Air Force Base, CA.
Monday - Friday
No Federal Holidays
The Family Medicine Physician may become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a Primary Care Manager (PCM), will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of assigned patients.
- Degree: Be a graduate from an accredited U.S. MD/DO program
- Internship/Residency: Completion of Family Practice Internship/Residency
- Possess and Maintain current BLS and ACLS - online courses are not acceptable
- Board Certification: POSSESS AND MAINTAIN CURRENT Family Practice (ABFM)
- Licensure/Registration: Possess current, active, full, unrestricted license to practice Medicine in the U.S.
- DEA - Possess registration # and ability to write prescriptions for controlled substances
- Ability to complete favorable credentialing and security
- Legal Authorization to Work in the United States: HCWs performing under this contract must be a U.S. Citizen or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
*Some positions have additional or alternate requirements. For a full, complete, and more detailed account of these positions and their requirements, please click below:
Argent is the #1 provider of contract Flight Medicine Physicians to US Military installations worldwide
We offer competitive rates and flexible time off.
or APPLY NOW!
Argent is an SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) specializing in the provision and management
of Healthcare Professionals to the US Military, Veterans Administration,
and Federal Corrections Complexes nationwide.