Flight Medicine Physician - US Air Force
Minot AFB, ND
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, RAM
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, USAFSAM/FECA, Obstetrical Flight Surgeon — PART TIME POSITION
MacDill AFB, FL
JBSA - Lackland, San Antonio, TX, DIMO, Curriculum Development Support — Aerospace Medicine
TRANSCOM - Scott AFB, IL, Validating Flight Surgeon
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking Aerospace Medicine Physicians for nationwide opportunities.
- Completion of internship and residency
- Possess a current, active, unrestricted Medical License to practice in any state or US jurisdiction.
- Must be current MD/DO
- Current board certification in Aerospace Medicine is highly recommended.
- Current civilian DEA registration
- Current BLS certificate from the American Heart Association
- Minimum of 35 hours of direct patient care in the past year
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the last 10 years as a privileged flight surgeon at a US Military installation
*Some positions have additional requirements. For a full, complete, and more detailed account of the requirements for these positions please click below:
JBSA - Lackland, San Antonio, TX, DIMO, Curriculum Development Support - Aerospace Medicine - Requirements
Argent is the #1 provider of contract Flight Medicine Physicians to US Military installations worldwide
We offer competitive rates and flexible time off.
or APPLY NOW!
Argent is an SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) specializing in the provision and management
of Healthcare Professionals to the US Military, Veterans Administration,
and Federal Corrections Complexes nationwide.