Flight Medicine Physician - US Air Force
Altus AFB, OK
Little Rock AFB, AR — short term assignment
MacDill AFB, FL
Tyndall AFB, FL — 1 year plus 1 Option Year
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking Flight Medicine Physicians for nationwide opportunities.
- Completion of internship and residency
- Possess a current, active, unrestricted Medical License to practice in any state or US jurisdiction.
- Must be current MD/DO
- Current board certification in Aerospace Medicine is highly recommended.
- Current civilian DEA registration
- Current BLS certificate from the American Heart Association
- Minimum of 35 hours of direct patient care in the past year
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the last 10 years as a privileged flight surgeon at a US Military installation
*For a full, complete, and more detailed account of the requirements for these positions please click below:
Argent is the #1 provider of contract Flight Medicine Physicians to US Military installations worldwide
We offer competitive rates and flexible time off.
If you or someone you know may be interested, please send your CV and availability to:
or APPLY NOW!