RN — ICU - US Air Force
Nellis Air Force Base, NV
The ICU RN will provide inpatient services to eligible members of the Military Treatment Facility at Mike O'Callaghan Hospital, Nellis AFB, NV.
- BSN from accredited nursing program
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Possess a current, active, full and unrestricted RN license in Nevada. License must be unencumbered and remain in effect during contract
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with at least 1 year in critical care area of four or more beds. Once year of experience must have occurred within the last 24 months
- This is a mission critical position. 12 hour day/night shifts- 40 hour work week.
- May work occasional Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays and Down Days.
Argent Technologies staffs 62% of the Flight Medicine Physicians worldwide!
Contact Pamela Patton at email@example.com or 210.888.1876
or APPLY NOW!