Flight Medicine Physician - US Coast Guard
Worldwide Opportunities- Accepting CVs
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking Flight Medicine Physicians for worldwide opportunities with the US Coast Guard.
The Physician shall possess and/or maintain the following:
- Degree from an accredited school of Medicine in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia;
- At least twenty four (24) months working in the aerospace medicine field;
- Experience must have been recent. The twenty four (24) months ending not later than 6 months before placement;
- Maintain all current licenses and certifications necessary to practice as a physician;
- Possess a Basic Military Aerospace Medicine Certification or be Board Certified in Aerospace Medicine;
- Be board certified in Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine;
- Maintain current CPR certification by either the American Heart Association or the Red Cross;
- Maintain current ACLS certification;
- Maintain a current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration;
- Ability to complete favorable credentialing and US Government Background Check
Please provide the following on your CV:
A current curriculum vitae including AT LEAST the following information:
- Degrees earned;
- Career History; in chronological order- provide to/from dates, facility, location and title
- Awards and certifications received;
- Professional Training/Courses attended in the past two (2) years;
- Professional organization affiliation and memberships; and
- Previous work reference(s) including name of organization(s), number of years services rendered, address and name of the point of contact with telephone number
Please provide Copies of the following:
- Board Certifications and a copy of the letter from the board indicating the physician has completed the certification process;
- Military Aerospace Medicine training or Board Certification letter and certificate;
- A current unrestricted active license to practice medicine from one of the 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U. S. Virgin Islands;
- A list of any malpractice claims filed, or pending or settled, and/or any other adverse professional actions, that involve the contractor;
- A current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) for the Health Care Provider by the American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC), American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI), or the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP);
- Proof of insurability against malpractice in the amount of one million ($1,000,000) dollars per occurrence;
- Three letters of recommendation from previous employers.
- Evidence of immunity to Hepatitis “A” and “B” and evidence of freedom from chronic communicable disease(s) i.e., HIV, TB and Sexual transmitted diseases (within 30 days of start of work)
*Some positions have additional requirements. For a full, complete, and more detailed account of the requirements for these positions please click below:
Argent is the #1 provider of contract Flight Medicine Physicians to US Military installations worldwide
We offer competitive rates and flexible time off.
or APPLY NOW!
Argent is an SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business) specializing in the provision and management
of Healthcare Professionals to the US Military, Veterans Administration,
and Federal Corrections Complexes nationwide.