Primary Care Physician — Veterans Administration — Numerous Locations
Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking Primary Care Physicians for contract bids within the VA Health Care System.
Aurora, CO (Rocky Mountain Regional VA Medical Center and/or Aurora VA Clinic)
Colorado Springs, CO
Battle Creek, MI
Abilene, TX — 6-month assignment
The Primary Care Physician will provide direct patient primary care services supporting a continuum of care from prevention to diagnosis and treatment, to appropriate referral and follow-up.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Medicine or School of Osteopathic of Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family or Internal Medicine
- Current, Full, Unrestricted Medicine Licenses to practice in any U.S State, Territory or Commonwealth
- Current BLS
- Current DEA
- Current CME’s
- Ability to complete Argent and VA documents and training upon request
- Provide proof of or obtain Immunization requirements and Physical as outlined below
- Ability to complete favorable Credentialing, Background and Security Checks
Argent offers competitive salaries and generous time off!
Argent Technologies staffs 62% of the Flight Medicine Physicians worldwide!
OR APPLY NOW!